ABOUT ARF SEPA > OFFICERS
ARF SEPA utilizes an executive committee to run the day-to-day operations of our organization. Positions on the executive committee are elected by the general volunteer membership and include:
- President / Director: shall preside over meetings of the organization and lead organization to achieve or exceed short and long-term goals
- Vice President: shall act in place of the president
- Secretary: shall record attendance, record and maintain minutes of monthly general meetings and quarterly executive committee meetings; shall provide notification of meeting dates and times to ARF SEPA volunteers and members, shall process membership eligibility paperwork and shall facilitate elections
- Treasurer: shall keep full and accurate accounts of all financial records of the organization; prepare and file financial reports as required by law and present full financial reports at monthly general and quarterly executive committee meetings.
- Director – Volunteering and Fostering: shall coordinate volunteer recruitment, facilitate recruiting, screening and monitoring of foster homes, shall coordinate intake teams, veterinary offices, foster and adoption volunteers
- Director – Fundraising and Development: shall oversee fundraising programs, projects and events and shall oversee and/or write grant-funding programs, working with marketing and public relations.
- Director – Humane Education and Outreach: shall oversee all community-based outreach programs, including programs designed to further the mission of the organization, including community outreach events, mobile spay/neuter clinic, special funds such as low-cost spay/neuter certificates and second chance veterinary fund, plus assist other committees in their objective through humane education.
- Director - Marketing and Public Relations: shall oversee and update all website content and support all ARF programs with public relations activity, email programs and writing/editing content for marketing materials.